COVID 19 TESTING IN GENEVA COUNTY
GENEVA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Drive-up COVID-19 testing clinic will be offered by the Alabama Department of Public Health at the First Baptist Church in Geneva, AL on Friday, April 24, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The address of the First Baptist Church is 309 South Commerce Street, Geneva, AL 36340.
To be tested, individuals should be referred by their physician OR meet the following criteria:
The patient is symptomatic with
· Fever OR cough OR shortness of breath, AND
· Immunocompromised or have co-morbidities, or
· Age 65 years or older, or
· Healthcare worker, or
· Associated with a long-term healthcare facility, or
· If the only criteria you have are symptoms and they are moderate, severe or worsening you can be tested.
Must be 10 years or older.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS, YOU WILL NOT BE TESTED!